Williamtown Preschool has temporarily relocated to 2645 Nelson Bay Rd Salt Ash. We are operating out of Port Stephens Church of Christ community hall until our new building is built at Woodberry.
Our current days of operation are Wednesday and Thursday.
Please phone us if you are interested in attending on 49877009 or contact us through our email email@example.com
We will keep you up to date on our progress
Healthy Harold will be visiting preschool on 18th June at 11 am.
The show will explore emotions and gratitude felt by young children. the aim is to empower children to explore feelings, learning to name and describle them appropriately and to build on their emotional intelligence. the concepts of gratitude and thankfulness are explored through acknowledging and accepting others and showing gratitude to each other through empathy and respect, fostering strong positive relationships.
Excursion to the Museum and Art gallery on 4th July, leaving preschool at 9.30 am and returning 2.30 pm.
School Holidays - last day for children Friday 5th July, returning Monday 22nd July
School readiness information talk from our locally zoned schools - 24th July from 6 pm - 7.30 pm
Chemistry show - mix it up at preschool on Monday 29th July at 10.30 am
Bubbles and squeak a water saving show at preschool on Wednesday 28th Aug at 12.45 pm
Henny Penny Hatching for 2 weeks at preschool from 2nd Sept - 13th Sept, a hands on experience for children
School holidays - last day for children Friday 27th Septt, returning Monday 14th October
Williamtown Preschool is now taking enrolments for 2019. Please phone the centre to book your tour on 49877009.
We look forward to meeting you
* Williamtown Preschool has had a busy year, we have been involved in the following activities:
- Visiting the library monthly to attend story time
- Visiting the Aged Care Facility monthly to share some songs, drawings, play dough and hand massages
- Visiting the local pet shop
- Visiting Woolworths for their Fresh Food Discovery tours
- Taking the children to the movies
- Disco at Raymond Terrace Public School
* We have some incursions :
Margo from Pacific Smiles
Rainbow Eagle - Indigenous performer
The recycle show
Young Peoples theatre performers - Indigenous performer
The local emergency services
* We are busy liaising with the local schools to ensure our children get the best start to their formal schooling years
Preschool will reopen on Tuesday 30th January 2018